- Your Registration Information: At times we may advertise events on our Web site. To participate in the event we may ask you to register your information. We will need information about your business, such as your complete company name, address-city and state, corporate or individual contact and title, business phone number, e-mail address and user name and password. Under some circumstances, we may require additional information.
- This customer information is intended to be used only by authorized personnel of INMOTION PC. A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may be stored in your hard drive, not on our site, so that we can recognize you when you return. Cookies allow you to enter your password less frequently during a session. Cookies can also help us provide information which is targeted to your interests. Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted at the end of a session (this does not include Google AdWords’ remarketing cookie). You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our site and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
- Use of Customer Information: Our primary goal in collecting information from you and your business is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our site to make your experience easier and quicker. We may use your e-mail address to send you information about new product and service offerings and communications relative to the use of the site.
- If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We may also link to sites that will be specific to your business needs by offering targeted banners, new services and promotions. You can remove your business from receiving some of this information by changing the appropriate option.
- We use information in the file we maintain about you and your business to evaluate current and past activities on the site, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- The INMOTION PC Web site may contain links to other Web sites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices engaged in by other sites.
- Special Note About Minors: Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a business user and are under the age of 18, please use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.