Your network of computers stores vital and often confidential information pertaining to your business.
We are able to provide an unparalleled analysis of and protection from IT security threats that include: system vulnerabilities, malware, security risks, ransomware and spam.
- System vulnerabilities – a vulnerability is a weakness which could let an attacker access your system without permission.
- Malware – Malware’ is an umbrella term used to refer to a variety of forms of hostile or intrusive software, including computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, ransomware, spyware, adware, scareware, and other malicious programs. It can take the form of executable code, scripts, active content, and other software.
- Security risks – Security threats/risks can include: Trojan horses, viruses, worms, spam, phishing, password attacks, malicious code, hardware loss, fragmenting, zombie computers & botnets,
- Ransomware – Ransomware is a type of malware that prevents or limits users from accessing their system. This type of malware forces its victims to pay the ransom through certain online payment methods in order to grant access to their systems, or to get their data back. Some ransomware encrypts files (called Cryptolocker).
- Spam – Spam is flooding of your email box with many copies of the same message or similar messages, in an attempt to force the product or campaign on those who would not otherwise opt to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for questionable products, schemes, or semi-legal services and can contain malicious code or viruses.
Without proper security in place, all it takes is one talented rogue hacker or one corrupted file being incidentally opened by an unsuspecting employee and all of your company’s confidential information could be breached leaking personal client information, business information and accounts and even possibly putting your company at risk for HIPPA/PCI non-compliance. Setting up IT security proactively is the best solution.
Let InMotion PC guide you.
Wondering if your current system is functioning at its best? – Let us run a Comprehensive IT Assessment of your current system. This is a complimentary service. Simply CLICK HERE and fill out a quick form.
Our comprehensive assessment gives you broad insights into your Information Technology Systems:
· Full Risk Report
· Remediation plan
· Asset Reports
· Site Diagrams
· IT SWOT Analysis
· XP Migration Readiness Report
This assessment will give you the tools you need to get your IT moving in the right direction.